Yayasan Proton is offering scholarship Award for the applicants of Malaysia in the field of Engineering Accountancy /Finance /Economics and Business Administration who pursue degree programs from public and selected private universities in Malaysia.
Yayasan Proton Scholarship Award is offered under Yayasan Proton. It is one of the best scholarship schemes targeted for high achieving students, deserving students from low-income family as well as children of PROTON employees. The award is designed for students to pursue relevantly and recognised degree programs from public and selected private universities in Malaysia.
Study Subject(s):Automotive Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/Electrical, Engineering/ Manufacturing Engineering/ Mechatronics Engineering/Software Engineering/Accountancy /Finance /Economics/ Business Administration (Marketing/Management & others)/ Information Technology
Course Level: Degree programs
Scholarship Provider: Yayasan Proton
Scholarship can be taken at Malaysia
- Besides scholarship, students who pursue degree programs also have the opportunity to experience hands-on technical exposure with PROTON through the Internship Program.
- Excellent Students
- Students from Deserving Family
- Children of PROTON Employees ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS:
- CGPA of 3.5 and above*
- Possess strong leadership traits and
- good communication skills/proficient in English
- Active in extra-curricular activities
- Students must possess excellent SPM examination results, including a distinction in BM, English and Mathematics
- Students with CGPA of 3.2 above and possess the other requirements are also encouraged to apply.
- Eligibility will be based on the merit of achievement for all categories
- Students must not be recipients of other sponsorship/ loans/ financial assistance from any other organisation or educational institutions
Scholarship Open for International Students: No